Upgrading our relationship with God allows us to remain above the problem and recognize the possibilities.
- What if difficulties are not meant to deprive you of the Fruit of the Spirit but develop you in it?
- God loves to open scripture and give you a passage to live in that holds an inheritance of what you need = Inheritance Words.
- Believing in the impossible is not the suspension of disbelief. It's the normalization of the improbable.
- What if the issue with difficult people isn't their behavior, but their understanding of their identity in Christ?
- Accountability is always about freedom.
- Key questions: How can this problem trigger my provision? What is my inheritance in this matter?
- The antidote to your present is not sorting out your past. It is your future being determined.
- Upgrading our relationship with God keeps us in rest, above the problem, not under it.
- Our circumstances are not the problem. Our perception of our circumstances is the problem.
Story: Seven months of storing up patience. Six months later, needed all of it. Good outcome.
Are you one of the people who doesn't have an Inheritance Word for your life? If so, go back and listen to the prayer to receive one and begin the joy of asking God. It's a prayer that He is happy to answer. Or... ask for a new one!
For more on Inheritance Words, you may wish to watch "How God Uses Scripture" here on BTV under the "Series" section.
Also check out "Identity and Inheritance" CD/MP3s https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/identity-inheritance