As a son or daughter of God, you are favored whether you expect it or not. God's lavish favor is attracted to Jesus in you.
- It is your birthright to live in favor.
- God deals with your negatives in the context of showing you your identity in Christ.
- When you see what's not working in your life, you're looking at your next upgrade of the favor God plans to provide.
- You don't grow by changing our behavior. We see who we are in Christ and act accordingly.
- All Bible knowledge is meant to be linked to an experience of the Truth.
- The power of "insteads"
- Favor empowers your freedom from sin and establishes the righteousness of God.
- Favor empowers us in the process of becoming Christ-like. It takes advantage of all negatives and flips to blessing.
1. Man with anger problem. Didn't pray for anger, prayed for gentleness.
2. Satanist assigned to curse on plane. Turned to blessing.
3. Indiana Jones scene: "It's not a fair fight!"
Think of some negatives in your life. What are God's opposites instead that His favor is providing?
Additional Resource: "Turning Passivity into Prophecy" mentioned in this talk is available at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/wisdom/products/turning-passivity-into-prophecy