We're learning how to position our true self in Christ in His favor by always concentration on Who God is for us.
- Effective prayer is never general. It's specific.
- Favor empowers us to live in harmony with God's delight in Jesus in us.
- Favor gets us out of the box that the enemy wants to get us into.
- Favor allows us to live every day under the smile of God.
- God initiates. We respond. It's how our spirituality works.
- Make favor a lifestyle, not an event. Actively partner with God in it. Never be passive about favor.
- The enemy challenges God's affection for us. It is vital to know and experience the passion of God towards us.
- Favor gives us the capacity to overcome by learning to receive under pressure.
- Favor makes us assertive in battle.
3 John 2
2 Samuel 22:20
How do you want to begin to "choose favor until your circumstances become favorable?"
Remember, a desire without a plan is just wishful thinking. Share some of your strategies with us in the comments below!
The book "Crafted Prayer" referred to in this episode is available at: https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/promise/products/crafted-prayer
"The Favor Series" can be found at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/the-favor-series