At the moment of salvation, your image was forever changed from the old man into the image of Jesus. On this side of the cross, when God looks at us, He sees His Son - who is the perfect representation of what God imagined when He made man in His image.
We don’t all look the same because He sees Jesus in us. God is able to see us individually and uniquely in Christ. When we see Him as He really is, we become more like him.
Transformation comes through beholding who God really is.
In this episode we’ll be discussing:
– How the quality of the mirror impacts the reflection that we see of ourselves.
– Our starting point for identity begins with the true identity of God.
– Overcoming limitations we may have about who He really is.
## Key Scriptures:
- 2 Corinthians 3:18
- Colossians 1:27
- Romans 6:5
- Acts 4:13
## Additional Resources:
– Link to the Crafted Prayer used in this episode:
– This week’s question comes from a portion of the Introduction of “The Image,” entitled “The Man in the Mirror.”
The Image series follows themes from the book “The Image: Experience Your Life From God’s Perspective” by Allison Bown. Purchasing your own copy is not needed in order to watch the series on BTV.
Color photography images of Half Dome by Michael Frye at www.michaelfrye.com Used with permission.