We’ve had a brilliant journey through this devotional mentoring series, The Marvelous Way God Works. I’ve so enjoyed reading all your comments and engaging with you in our dynamic learning community. A special thank you to everyone who has been sending their questions in through the voicemail we have set up.
In this episode, I’ll be answering two questions:
+ How do you know if you are still living in your old life?
Jesus is so big that it’s going to take us our whole lifetime to explore the new man.
- When you come into a habitational relationship with God, your relationship with your old man becomes visitational.
- Give your attention to growing up in the new man, so you circumstances don’t dictate your life.
- When you are wrapped up in the fullness of God and the favor of Jesus, it takes all your attention.
+ How can you be confident in God’s favor while being submissive to His wisdom?
- God gives us everything according to Christ, and we learning how to live in that favor and create expectation with God.
- Favor puts us in a place of receiving exactly the way Jesus does.
- Abiding is about staying in the favor of God and living in the covenant of Christ in us.
- When you know you are in favored, you can have conversations of expectation with the Lord.
- You are set up to succeed in Christ not fail!
As we conclude this series, feel free to go back and watch any of the episodes again and meditate on the transformation that God is doing within you. I’ve so enjoyed being on this journey of freedom with you.