This week, we are looking at the importance of unlearning. We are asking the question: If I am to grow up into all things in Christ, what must I unlearn from the ways of the world in order to learn the way, the truth, and the life of the Kingdom?
During this session, we’ll explore:
• The effects of our experiences and traditions on our current lenses
• How to UNLEARN the rules of the world & and how to LEARN the new way of life in Christ;
• The importance of OVERCOMING confusion in our thinking and learning!
• The new you that God is CREATING in Christ;
• The ROLE of the Holy Spirit in illuminating what needs to be unlearned;
• What it REALLY means to ENGAGE with Jesus in our current learning;
• An activation to start UNLEARNING the negatives holding you back & how to LEARN what Jesus really has for you!
You can’t learn something by starting with a negative. Thankfully, the Kingdom does not have any negatives, only the world does. So where the world sees a problem, the Kingdom sees a possibility. I hope this session helps you actively unlearn so you can receive all Jesus has for us.
I would love to hear about the current things you are unlearning in the comments!
PS) Don't forget to send me a voicemail with your questions here: https://www.speakpipe.com/BrilliantTV