We’re not just learning more about God. We’re encountering Him as the Way in which to go and the Truth that is greater than what may currently be true.
This highly practical and empowering episode will give you tools, to close the gap between who you are now and who your words and promises describe.
## In This Episode We’re Exploring:
- How to craft an Identity Statement using the following tools:
- Your Inheritance Words in Scripture
- People you hold in high regard
- Character traits that indicate how God sees you
## Key Scriptures
- Philippians 2:13
- James 1:22-24
- Luke 4:16-19
## Additional Resources:
– For more information about your Inheritance Words in Scripture, watch Graham’s teaching on “How God Uses Scripture”: https://www.brillianttv.com/how-god-uses-scripture/season:1/videos/hgus-session1-part1
– If you don’t have an inheritance word, you can join with Graham’s prayer for that by clicking on this episode of The Art of Thinking Brilliantly. His explanation and prayer begins in Episode 15, around 5 minutes into the episode: https://www.brillianttv.com/the-art-of-thinking-brilliantly/season:1/videos/tatb-session6-part3
– There are more ideas and possibilities for discovering your Identity Clues and writing an Identity Statement of “The Image” on pages 123-153, as well as “Evidences of Transformation” for you to access your development.
The Image series follows themes from the book “The Image: Experience Your Life From God’s Perspective” by Allison Bown. Purchasing your own copy is not needed in order to watch the series on BTV.
Color photography images of Half Dome by Michael Frye at www.michaelfrye.com. Used with permission.