- All prophets I've know manifested the presence of God as either peace or joy.
- Practice peace daily. It's a delightful discipline.
- Out of our own peace, we release peace to calm storms.
- One of the primary responsibilities of a prophet in times of chaos is to have the capacity to rest in the Lord and speak peace.
- We not only are to bring peace, but courage.
- At some point, we need to stop pursuing the presence of God and begin to host it.
- A prophet has invested their own heart in Presence. Who God is for you governs you.
- Why doesn't God just answer directly? Because He loves to involve more people and weave in blessing for all.
- Our message is authenticated by Presence. We bring comfort by creating a vision of God's majesty.
1. Calming crying babies on a plane with peace.
2. Woman with cancer. Little girl brings paper from dream: "I am the God that heals you."
How is the connection between peace and prophecy impacting your thinking?
We'd love to hear in the Comments!!
You may be interested in "Encouraging Yourself in the Lord." It highlights how to stay in peace and courage no matter what is occurring.