When we see our freedom, we must connect with it with new thinking and new language.
- You call up the perceptions and mindsets of a saint. Don't let anyone talk you out of that.
- We're setting Christians free by calling them up into the fullness of everything Jesus gave His life for us to have.
- What if the greatest problem in the world isn't crime, poverty... any of that? What if it's the lack of God's goodness?
- People are converted by the goodness and kindness of God.
- The role of the church is to bring down the goodness of God because that is how evil is overcome.
- Our thinking is transformed as we learn to think from God's heart.
- When we feel compelled to give, we need to receive first.
- Your origin is Christ in you, your hope of glory. Everything we need is found in Jesus. Heaven is our model for earth.
- We have to start thinking about ourselves the way God does.
1. Being asked to call down judgement on San Francisco. Volunteered to call down grace instead.
2. Renovation of toughest Manchester UK neighborhoods.
3. Wilberforce: "Let's make goodness fashionable."
Write down the declaration in this episode.
Practice reading it aloud on a daily basis..
Crafted declarations are powerful.
Share with us how making this declaration has impacted you!
"Keys to Brilliant Focus" referred to in this talk is part of the Wisdom Series and can be found at: