Jesus came to give us everything that pertains to life and godliness - including power to overcome the world.
- The Bible is God's journal to us about the Kind Intentions of His will.
- We need to grow from getting our needs met to discovering the fullness of our inheritance in Christ.
- Every circumstance is our training for reigning as sons.
- Aligning our language to God's is key, especially for prophetic people.
- If you want to become brilliant in prayer, become brilliant in conversation and care about people.
- Relational thinking is based around God's primary purpose to make us in His image - and opens up all of who He is to us.
- Never allow any situation to rob you of your identity in empowering Presence.
- Every circumstance holds an upgrade in intimacy and relationship with God.
- If your doctrine guarantees your powerlessness, it's not from God because He is anything but powerless. How could a powerless church that glorify Him?
1 Corinthians 2:12
Story: Theresa and her passion and favor for upgrades.
If you've experienced situations that robbed you of your experience of God's empowering Presence - reconnect with God about that. Discover what He still has for you to encounter!
For more on the concept of God's kind intentions towards us, check out "The Kind Intentions of God" - a prophetic, devotional soaking session with music by Molly Skaggs: