Our identity in Christ allows us to use circumstances to define who we are in Jesus so that we can upgrade to His lifestyle and ways of thinking.
- The issue in front of us demanding our attention is rarely the issue from God.
- Negative pressure defaults us to a prior behavior that is often rooted in low self-esteem or bad habits.
- Every situation in your life has the potential to make you more like Jesus - good, bad, or ugly.
- Every area of breakthrough will be challenged. That's good. It allows us to follow through and establish that territory.
- God gives us successive levels of victory. Press through to come to the level that the Holy Spirit desires for you.
- There is a place in the Holy Spirit where the enemy will leave you alone because you're simply too much work for him.
- When we connect with our identity and God's intentions, we learn how to explore His grace and presence available to us. Trust builds on the passion of Jesus for us.
- Your spirit man is always at rest because your spirit man only lives in the presence of God. Your soul is the link between your spirit man and the world, calibrated more towards one or the other. We choose.
- God is not the author of confusion. We are with our poor perceptions. There is an internal disarray that needs upgrading.
- We can only minister to a positive, to the fruit of the Spirit God is developing.
1 Corinthians 14:33
1 John 4:18
Story: Anger management
What's your new adventure in the nature of God that you are looking forward to?
For more on your identity in Christ, you may find "Living in Your Truest Identity" to be helpful: