OVERVIEW: Graham gives a prophetic word of Expectation for you to listen, process and unpack in months to come
WORKING WITH A CORPORATE PROPHETIC WORD:
Corporate prophetic words are a wonderful source for prophetic deposits in your life. It will be the personal conversations with the Holy Spirit about this word that will take “a word” and convert it to becoming “your word.” Here are some ideas about how to do that..
1) Listen to the word several times without taking notes. Let the Holy Spirit and the Father’s heart in the word connect with yours.
2) After you have listened to the word several times, download the transcript of the word and read it through.
PDF Download of Expectation Word:
3) Make a list of key words and phrases that stood out to you as you listened. Pay attention to words and phrases that appear several times.
4) What is God promising you in this word? Make a list of your promises.
Which 3-4 promises stand out to you most? Is there one that stands above the rest?
5) Are there any conditions or responses on your part with these promises. Be sure to make note of those.
6) If you like, you can put the word in bullet point form for further study. But keep the paragraph form for devotional reading.
7) Do you have any personal scriptures, promises or prophetic words that connect with with God said here? Write out the parts of this word that connect with the promises you already have.
8) Are there any other scriptures that connect with what you’re hearing in this word? Jot those down in your notes and spend time meditating or thinking deeply about those scriptures with God.
9) What questions do you have of the Holy Spirit about this word? Make a list and then come back to it from time to time. Where is He providing answers for your questions in you life experiences and through your study of this word?
For more on this process, check out this post from our “Prayer and Support” board in our BTV forums. (And if you haven’t checked out the Forums yet… be sure to do so. They are a rich resource that BTV provides!)