It's not enough to get victory. We step up into becoming overcomers and more-than-a-conquerors.
-Be more captivated with the beauty and majesty of Jesus than the opposition of the enemy.
- Only be subjected to the pressure of joy, peace and laughter. Set your mind on things above.
- We need to do more than hear about the Mind of Christ. We need to perceive, think and speak from it.
- Speak the words of the Kingdom, not the world.
- Learn to fight with the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Never challenge based on behavior. Call up into true identity in Christ.
- Chose the level you want to live on in Christ. Don't default to your history.
- You can't take ground in someone else's life until you've taken it in your own.
1. Big Jesus standing behind the army of the enemy. "They don't know I'm here!" Changes everything in our favor.
2. Awful birthdays as a child. Best birthday of all? Jesus at the age of 19.
QUESTIONS FOR EXPLORATION:
Where is Jesus standing in your life, overcoming your history? Who does He want to be for you there?
Additional Resource: "Cultivating the Fruit of the Spirit" referred to in this talk is available at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/search?q=fruit