We're learning how to be 100% for Jesus in everything, love the learning & live in His keeping power.
- We're all learning, both what to do and what not to do. Love the learning because God does.
- Negativity will subvert us from the majesty and provision of God. We'll fail to see it, as Israel did in the Promised Land.
- We are not intended to live a life of resignation to circumstances, but to challenge our circumstances with who God is for us.
- We're learning how to rise up and abide in our placement in Christ and in His realities of the Kingdom.
- When you abide in the Secret Place, you're untouchable
1 Timothy 6:12
Story: Dream of being chased by enemies and God providing only a thinly veiled refuge. The Holy Spirit whispers "be still" and the enemy passes by because of being in the secret place with God.
Spend time meditating on Psalm 27. What did David know about overcoming subversion? How is God working that in you?
For more on the keeping power of God, check out "God's Keeping Power" from the Being With God journal series at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/promise/products/gods-keeping-power