We’re concluding our series, "What the Cross Means For You & Me" with a Q & A episode. There have been so many great comments, wonderful feedback, and great questions in this series.
In this Q & A episode, the two questions I’ll be answering are:
+ How do you practice ministering to the Lord?
- If you want to go deep with God, show up in a way that allows you to be a blessing.
-Celebrate who God is for you and who you get to become in the context of what He is doing.
- Listen, respond, appreciate and value His presence.
- Rest in the absolute confidence that He doesn’t change towards you.
- Keep an ongoing conversation with the Lord about what you're learning and you’re practicing.
+ How can you hear God’s voice more clearly?
- Expectation is the biggest part of hearing God’s voice, put all of your expectation in God’s ability to speak to you, instead of your ability to listen.
- We get to set time aside, learn how to be with God, and create an atmosphere within our own hearts of thanksgiving and rejoicing.
- God doesn’t speak to you; He speaks in you.
- The environment you create in and around yourself is key to hearing His voice.
It’s your questions, experiences, and testimonies that make for a rich learning environment for us all, so please keep sharing.
I so appreciate sharing this journey with you!